Tuesday 14 August 2012

30th Birthday Card

Hello All,

One of my very close friends turned 30 yesterday and this is the story of her birthday card.  Lynsey is a brilliant triathlete so I knew I wanted to add a bike to her card but I made it super girly.


To make the base card I used the Cindy Loo cartridge on my Gypsy.  I welded the 3 and 0 together, made a copy and flipped it to weld at the top.  I cut out on plain white card and then embossed with the M-Bossabilities Splendid folder using my Grand Calibur.

The bike image came from the Just A Note cartridge which was pre-installed onto my Cricut Expression 2 when I bought it.  I used Basic Grey patterned paper and purple pearlescent card.


Lynsey loved her card and I was thrilled.  Hope you've been using your Circut too.

Happy Cricutting,
Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Rachel, I don't have a gypsy, but I have sure-cuts-a-lot software, which can do the same things. I'll have to try this technique, very effective. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous. Very pretty design!!!

    ReplyDelete