Friday 27 July 2012

Baby Noah Barker

I'm back!  I've got a baby card for you this time.  It's actually for the brand new grandson of the greyhound card recipient!  Noah Murray Barker was born on 18 July and he measured a whopping 22" long!  At 10lb 8oz he was certainly ready to make his appearance into the world!


My backing paper is from a huge bundle that I bought from eBay ages ago.  It's the DCWV brand and there are loads of great patterns.  Once I saw this paper I knew I'd found The One!  I attached with double sided sticky tape.  The safety pin stamp around the edge was free from Create and Craft as part of my Club Membership.  I was really impressed with the quality as it stamped perfectly every time.  To be honest it really was a fluke that they matched up at the end!  I cut the yellow star with the George and Basics Shapes cartridge at 8" and attached using a tape pen.


The babygro is made from Cor'dinations cardstock in teal, light blue and yellow.  Using the Wrap It Up cartridge I cut the Onesie shapes at 6" and then ran the teal cardstock through my Cuttlebug with a starry embossing folder.  I then sanded back to highlight the design.  I made up the topper using a tape pen and attached with foam pads.  The letters were cut using the Paper Lace 2 cartridge at 1.25". 

For the blue stars I used my X-Cut dies and the sentiment stamp was part of the same set from Create and Craft.

Happy Cricutting,
Rachel x

1 comment: